- check our inventory of parts and cars
- contact is to order parts for your car
- view photos of our restorations
- contact us for restoration estimate
- visit our museum of Ford Automobilia
- see a list of related links
- For Ranchero parts, see the Torino Page
- For Mercury parts, see similiar Ford page
We are serious buyers for junk Ford and Mercury products, parts, and pieces.
Please make a note of our new email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Inventory changes daily, special orders located upon request Ford microfiche and Hollander interchange confirm applications.
Check back often for weekly updates and monthly specials.
See our auctions on ebay-seller name blueoval6079
My 69 Cobra. Under restoration. Factory black on black. 428CJ Ram Air, four speed, 3.50 N case, staggered shocks, power disc brakes, power steering. Bucket seats with console, tach dash, rim blow wheel. Numbers matching R code car sold new at Carey Paul Ford in Atlanta
Rob's 72 Gran Torino, 460/5 speed, hydraulic clutch, 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, tublar control arms, dropped spindles, Crown Vic springs, mini tubbed with frame mods, 17X10 and 17X12 wheels. Detrimmed, stripped, straightened, and sprayed Jet black with clearcoat. Sport hood, billet grille, sport mirrors. Bucket seats, console, tach dash, floor shift tilt column
John Jr. and his 70 Maverick, Built 302/T5 5 speed, bucket seats, disc brakes, Grabber orange